The Senior Engagement Manager will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of projects implementing salesforce.com and integration with other systems. In this capacity he/she will be considered a leading subject matter expert in Salesforce application functionality, technology, implementation, project/program management, and software development methodology.
- Lead and manage multiple consulting engagements and manage customer relationships with both business and technical client resources
- Serve as subject matter expert to other project teams
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality
- Perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Determine best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor and manage more junior team members in consulting, project management, and salesforce.com best practices
- Support presales activities, such as joining sales calls and contributing in proposal development
- Write proposals and standard project management documents
- Create implementation project plans
- Perform system configuration on force.com platform
- Prepare and deliver End User training
- Complete data migration using basic salesforce.com migration tools
- Manage technical team(s) in integration or custom salesforce.com development
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- 8 or more years of experience managing external client projects in a consulting role and managing teams of delivery resources.
- Ability to translate business objectives and strategy to technical requirements
- Strong experience with CRM solutions, ideally salesforce.com with functional certifications.
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Client focused attitude – a customer advocate
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- A solid understanding of data structures, SQL and enterprise application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Proactive with business solution recommendations
- Excellent presentation, communication, and training skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies